Chat to us

Get a Quote

Carrot Help Centre

Category: Making a claim

What should I do if I’m involved in an accident?

If you’re in an accident, call us as soon as possible.

Is a free courtesy car provided if I’m in an accident?

We can provide a courtesy car, subject to availability, if you have an accident.

What happens if I get a cracked windscreen?

Windscreen cover is included within your Carrot Insurance policy.

What if my car is stolen?

Here’s what you need to do if your car is stolen.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Please call us on 0333 355 1725 or